2014年6月26日星期四

Experience disco tagada crazy and thrilling with my sister


Yesterday, we were experienced the disco tagada crazy and thrilling, when we saw the tagada, could wait to line up and butt in line in front of other people to Climb stairs and riding on the disco tagada firmly.

Everything was prepared ready, the disco tagada( http://www.thrillingrides.com )start working accompany with strong music, Beginning the tagada just rotation slowly, my younger sister was laughing, Laugh at the disco tagada such a point ability, But just as she was ready to laugh a second time, the tagada rotation  insanely, and go ups and downs, we thought we will be turn over from the tagada, besides the hand, I thought my other body parts were flying in the sky, I read aloud silently in my heartStop, Stop, Please Stop, as expected, the disco tagada listen to me that no jump, but rotation quickly and quickly, fast and fast....finaly the tagada stop, I take a long breath, waited the tagada stop steady, we were just left the tagada, how unforgettable experience.


没有评论:

发表评论

Website-link: Lurky Thrilling rides Lurky thrilling rides Lurky Family ridesLurky Family rides Lurky Kiddie ridesLurky Kiddie rides Lurky amusement equipemntLurky amusement equipemnt

Blogger-link: Lurky Family ridesLurky Family rides Lurky kiddie ridesLurky kiddie rides Lurky inflatable blogspot Lurky inflatable blogspot